Health astrology is a part of astrology which associates itself with the health of a human being. Health is an integral part of a human being which affects the day-to-day life. Without good health a person cannot live a prosperous and happy life. In accordance with this thought the health astrology part was derived from Vedic astrology. The beliefs of this astrology do not bear any scientific basis. As is in astrology, the different planets position also provides reflection of one’s health. Health astrologers determine the future heath as per the positions.
The different body parts of our human body are somehow related or influenced by the astrological bodies. Astrologers study the positions of this astrological figures and predict how our health be in future. The specific planets in our solar system denote the organs which help in prediction with the help of astrology.
- Mercury – It is said that mercury has a direct connection with mental disorders, ear problem, etc. Mercury connects with nervous system, face, skin.
- Venus – It relates with the problems in reproductive system of our body such as urine problems, ovarian cysts in the girls, throat. It is mentioned by the astrologers that if a person has weak Venus, then the person can become impotent.
- Mars – If a person has weak Mars, then they suffer with brain disorders, itching, knee problems, gall bladder, etc.
- Jupiter – Weak Jupiter causes memory loss, fat gain, fatty issues, liver, heart tumour, etc.
- Saturn – Problems regarding teeth, muscle, legs, physical weaknesses are common in the case of Saturn.
- Sun – If there is any issue with stomach, heart, right eye of a man and left eye of a man then Sun can be considered on the weaker side.
- Moon – In case of moon it is the opposite of Sun, left eye of man and right eye of woman, brain, lungs.
- Rahu – In astrology Rahu plays an integral part, so if someone is suffering from cancer, it can be understood that it is because of Rahu.
- Ketu – Ketu is a very mysterious case as it brings mysterious diseases which in turn reduces our immunity.
It is believed that our birth sign and the planets are related to the chakras and in turn are related to the organs. So, suppose if a planet is very weak then the respective chakra will also be very weak. This in turn will make the connected organs in our body weak and cause us health issues.
There are seven different chakras and each chakra is associated with a planet. The different chakras are
- Muladhara or Root Chakra
- Svadhishthana or Sacral Chakra
- Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra
- Anahata or Heart Chakra
- Visuddha or Throat Chakra
- Ajna or Thrid Eye Chakra
- Meditation Sahasrara or The Crown Chakra
Chakras are the main pillars using which the characteristics/qualities of a person can be determined. It is said that many astrologers that with the help of health astrology and scientific medical treatment the health of a person can be cured very efficiently. Although in this age people do not follow health astrology, people always go to a doctor or hospital for the treatment.